Your payment and personal information is always safe. Olivia-OliveBeauty.com uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to protect and encrypt your information. SSL software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure e-commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
You can detect the use of SSL when processing your order by two signs. Firstly, on the transaction page you will notice a lock icon. Clicking on it will provide more information on our SSL certificate. Websites using SSL for their security also begin with https instead of http.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When visiting, ordering or registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter different types of personal or other information. Some examples of the information we collect include:
- Contact Information such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details, which we use for such purposes as contacting you regarding your orders or for products that may be of interest to you, customizing future shopping for you, improving our products and services, and to help improve the experience we provide to our customers;
- Billing Information necessary for your financial relationship with us, including payment method data you submit to us for the completion of orders; and
- Technical Information relating to your use of our website.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you provide it to us, register on our website, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey or enter information on our website.
How do we use your information?
We store some personal information on our servers, however, this NEVER includes credit card information.
We may use the information we collect in a variety of ways to enhance our customers’ experience, including to:
- Personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- Improve our website in order to better serve you;
- Improve our customer service;
- Administer contests, promotions, surveys, or other site features;
- Process your transactions faster;
- Respond to your questions;
- Communicate with you regarding your order, products, discounts, updates, offers, and promotions;
- Monitor and ensure the integrity and security of our website;
- Deliver customized content, advertising and savings that may be of interest to you;
- Aggregate non-identifiable information for business analysis.
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions and credit card information are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We regularly use Malware Scanning, but not vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
Do we use 'cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled, slightly affecting your website and some of our services will not function properly. You can still, however, place orders.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to anyone for any purpose.
- In other circumstances: We may share your information in other limited circumstances, including:
- Responding to requests from law enforcement officials or judicial authorities or to otherwise cooperate with authorities pursuant to a legal matter;
- Responding to matters of personal or public safety;
- In litigation where the data is pertinent;=
- To investigate security incidents;
- In the event of the sale or transfer of Papoutsanis USA, LLC or of some of our assets, or in the context of similar business negotiations.
We do not sell your personal information to anyone for marketing purposes.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By calling us
- By logging in to their account
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.